- First home constructed by Tom Luth was in 1976.
- Built 50 + Custom homes in the past 25 years.
- Largest home was 13,000 SF on Lake Austin.
- Most Recent Completion was 7,400 SF home in Central Austin overlooking Lake Austin and downtown skyline. Construction cost was approximately $2,500,000.00.
- Current Project is a 4,400 SF home on Balcones Country Club Golf Course.
- Sullivan Steak Houses
- Taco Cabana Restaurants
- Shoney’s Restaurants
- Fazoli’s Italian Restaurants
- Taco Johns Mexican Food Restaurant
- El Arroya Restaurants
- Pondersosa Steak Houses
- County Line Restaurants
- Chick Filet Restaurants
- Captain D’s Seafood Restaurants.
- Frost Bank
- Franklin Savings and Loans
- Lammes Candies (All locations for 20+ years)
- Le’Sport Sac Retail Outlet
- Southern Floral Wholesale Flower Shop
- Multiple Jewelry Stores
- Boat Docks
- Guitar’s and Cadillac’s
- Bevo’s Book Stores.
- Rother’s Book Stores.
- Office Buildings.
- Daycare Center.
Registered Chief Metal Building Contractor & Distributor for Chief pre-engineered metal buildings.
- Helicopter Hanger 10,000 square feet.
- Light industrial warehouse 15,000 square feet.